It’s hard to say if a trip to the vet is more stressful on us or our pooches. And if you’re anything like us, it seems like your dog somehow “knows” that’s the destination.
Amazing isn’t it?
Luckily, as stressful as a visit to the vet can be (for everyone involved!), there are a growing number of offices around the country doing their best to take stress out of the equation.
Heck, just because your dog can’t read doesn’t mean that putting a smile on your face won’t help to take the edge off. And really, that’s what we need isn’t it?
After all, no one wants their pet to feel uncomfortable when all we’re trying to do is help, love and protect them.
That’s the main reason we are loving some of the office signs we’ve posted for you here. It’s proof that just because you work in a challenging and stressful situation – that doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun and who knows… maybe even pass that warm and fuzzy feeling along to our beloved four-legged friends!
Check out these hilarious (and creative) signs from vet offices around the country…
1. Shih Tzu lovers everywhere will love the humor on this one. The possibilities for humor with this breed’s namesake are nearly limitless.
2. Leave it to your friendly vet to find cleverness in this subject. Gotta admit… they nailed it!
3. I mean… what??? Haha. Must be all the heat and humidity in Florida that gets the creativity flowing. 🙂
4. And we thought it was as an asteroid… 🙂
5. Does anyone have a “1 second dog”? I know we do!
The last five signs are a bit more edgy – especially if you’re a cat owner – but hilarious nonetheless.
Keep reading for more unexpected “vet humor”…